Sessions and Fees
- You can contact me confidentially through my website or by my details on the home page. If you would like to organise a preliminary telephone call please let me know. I will respond as soon as possible.
- We will arrange a convenient time for an initial session. In the meanwhile, I will send you our confidential client form and our possible working agreement; Enabling me to learn more about you and giving you further details as to how we may work together.
This will also give you time to bring any possible questions to our initial session.
- During the initial session we will have the opportunity to meet each other, explore what brings you to therapy and see if I am the right therapist for you. At the end of the session your welcome to take sometime and think about it. If we decide to work together we will arrange a regular time for either a specific period or an open-ended arrangement.
My fee is £85-£55. I work on a sliding scale, to enable affordable accessibility when possible.
Outdoor Therapy Sessions
- During summer I offer outdoor Rewilding sessions for pairs and groups on Hampstead Heath. Reawakening our relationship and sense of belonging, to the rural and urban landscape. It is an opportunity to go on a storytelling journey, exploring the potency of myth and nature; internally and externally. We will be engaging our senses to work in metaphor, utilising our wild environment for grounding, creative expression and personal symbolism.
- Please contact me for further information and availability.
Interview with BACP: Therapy Today magazine;
If you decide I am not the right person for you these links take you to on-line therapist directories: BACP and UKCP, Counselling Directory. If you would like immediate support please contact the Samaritans